Hand designed and eco-friendly, the Red Tree Christmas Card collection made our recommendations this week. We have teamed up with Ned’s Cabin to give away two sets worth £7 each to one lucky winner.
How to enter:
Take a trip to the Ned’s Cabin website and tell us what you would buy for someone special and why. Leave a comment to let us know your answer below.
Extra entries can be gained by doing the following:
1. Follow Make It Shabby and Ned’s Cabin on Facebook and mention this competition with a link back to it in your status. Then leave a separate comment below to let us know you’ve done so.
2. Follow Make It Shabby and Ned’s Cabin on Twitter and tweet about this competition with a link back to it. Leave a separate comment below to let us know you have done so.
3. Follow Make It Shabby on Google+ and mention this competition, linking back to this page. Leave a comment below to say you have done so.
4. Subscribe to the Make It Shabby fortnightly newsletter. Leave a comment below to say you have done so.
5. Subscribe to Make It Shabby daily email updates. Leave a comment below to say you have done so.
Make sure you leave a separate comment below for each entry method used.
The competition closes at 23.59 on 30th November 2014. UK entries only.
28 thoughts on “Win Hand Designed Christmas Cards from Ned’s Cabin!”
I would get the Panda Jane Foster mug for a good friend who loves pandas!
Giant Jelly Baby Jelly Mould for hubby as he loves jelly babies
Patterned Bird Jane Foster Mug. For my mum, as she is presently in hospital and missing her pet budgie.
I have subscribed to Make it Shabby by e-mail.
I have subscribed to newsletter.
http://www.nedscabin.uk/collections/inside/products/red-cat-jane-foster-mug I love this mug so i would give it to my son so he could wrap it up for christmas and give it back to me !!
I followed MAKE IT SHABBY & NICKS CABIN on Twitter
I liked MAKE IT SHABBY & NICKS CABIN on facebook
I’d love the “Create Your Own Monster” for my little monster 😉
The childrens book ‘ Welcome to my Awesome Robot’ which I would give as a gift to my friends son.
Red Cat Jane Foster Mug
I would give this as a gift to my sister as it would make her smile
I’d get my mum the russian doll measuring cups – pretty and useful!
GIANT JELLY BABY JELLY MOULD as the kids would love it
The 3d animal cookie cutters for my friend who likes baking
make your own robot for my son it would keep him busy
followed make it shabby and neds cabin on twitter and posted the link to competition
followed make it shabby on google plus
subscribed to the make it shabby newsletter
I would buy my mum the fab jelly baby silicon moulds as she loves the sweets
i would buythe red falcon coffee pot for my mum shes adores coffee and has a red kitchen theme 🙂
http://www.nedscabin.uk/collections/inside/products/enamelware-baking-dish for the budding chef in my life.
Giant jelly baby jelly mould cos it’s so much fun for all!
Subscribed to newsletter
I absolutely love the RUSSIAN DOLL MEASURING CUPS I would get them for my sister.
I have subscribed to the newsletter.
Giant Jelly Baby Jelly Mould
Make your own robot for my daughter- she is robot mad!
jelly baby moulds for my husband so he can make me some jelly babies