Make It Shabby have teamed up with Newby Teas to give you a chance to offer one lucky reader a luxurious cadeau boxed set of the Silken Pyramid range of tea worth £24.00. Find out more about the Newby Teas range here.
Enter to win:
For your chance to win leave a comment telling us your favourite treat to go with your cup of tea.
Extra chances to win can also be gained by:
1. Follow Make It Shabby and Newby Teas on Facebook and mention the competition in your status, linking back to this page. Leave a separate comment below to say that you have done so.
2. Follow Make It Shabby and Newby Teas on Twitter and tweet about the competition, linking back to this page. Leave a separate comment below to say that you have done so.
3. Follow Make It Shabby on Google+ and mention this competition linking back to this page. Leave a separate comment below to say that you have done so.
4. Subscribing to the Make It Shabby fortnightly newsletter. Leave a separate comment below to say that you have done so.
5. Subscribing to Make It Shabby daily email updates. Leave a separate comment below to say that you have done so.
Make sure you leave a separate comment below for each entry method used.
The competition closes at 23.59 on 31st December 2014. UK entries only.
66 thoughts on “Win a Cadeau Box Selection from Newby Teas worth £24 **CLOSED**”
It’s got to be a good healthy slice of homemade Victoria sponge!
A nice chunky chocolate chip cookie!
have followed both Make it shabby and Newby teas
following Make it shabby on google plus as Tiddles12
have signed up to make it shabby newsletter
It would have to be a coconut ring or a choccie digestive … yum! X
Subscribed to newsletter. X
A chocolate digestive is the best treat with your cuppa
a slice of carrot cake x
2 Chocolate Digestive Biscuits – Bliss!
Buttered oatcakes with Nutella & a melted marshmallow (heart attack on a plate!)
a slice of cake
a tunnocks tea cake yummy 🙂
a nice hob nob bicy to dunk
A Chocolate eclair.x
signed up for email.x
A lovely nice slice of Carrot cake xx
At the moment, it’s shortbread lemon thins from Sainsbury’s. 🙂
Subscribed to your fortnightly newsletter.
I’m rather partial to a second cup of tea
A lowely shortbread biscuit!
A nice fresh piece of Victoria sponge
A chocolate finger biscuit.
A lovely homemade melting Moment!
A piece of all butter shortbread
a cheese and red onion scone.
A dundee cake
A slice of homemade Victoria sponge cake
A dark chocolate
Lemon drizzlw cake
One of hubby’s delicious fruit scones with lashings of butter 🙂
Rich Tea Biscuits
A scrummy slice of carrot cake 🙂
a slice of carrot cake 🙂 x
A lovely chocolate-covered biscuit, my favourite ones are Fox’s!
lemon drizzle! x
Ginger nut biscuits Yummy!! xx
cake… of any kind!!
Toast cut into teddy bear shapes with a biscuit cutter, spread with marmalade! 🙂
A scrummy slice of moist carrot cake
Lemon drizzle cake
A Nice biscuit or two 🙂
A Cadbury’s Chocolate Orange segment (or two)
A couple of digestive biscuits
Shortbread biscuits for me!
my homemade cherry and almond cake