Quick and easy to make, this washi tape bunting greetings card can be adapted for any occasion.
Blank card (A6) / envelope (C6 size)
- Cut 3 lengths of bakers twine that measure 4.5”
- Choose your washi tape colours and cut small lengths (about 1.5”)
- Fold over your first washi tape pennant and continue until you have 4 on the line.
- Cut all of the tape pennants into a V shape.
- With two thin strips of tape, stick the ends to your card.
- Make 2 more bunting lines and tape them to your card.
Thanks to Louise from the Make It Shabby team for this tutorial.