There’s nothing quite like handmade and that goes for cards too. Here is an excellent idea for an Easter card to make and send:
White card blank
- On plain white paper stick rows of your washi tape.
- Draw a template of an egg shape on another piece of paper and cut out.
- Draw round the template on your washi tape piece of paper.
- Cut the egg shape out.
- Glue the washi tape egg onto your blank card.
- Your card is ready to send!
Thanks to Louise from the Make It Shabby team for this tutorial.