Salmon is a classic starter at Christmas but these blinis combine the tanginess of lemon with the kick of ginger adding a different dimension to the fish.
Total Prep time: 20 mins
- 36 canape blinis
- 150 g pack smoked salmon
- 3 tbsp. crème fraiche
- 4 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- 4 drops Cumin Spice Drops®
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Dill, to garnish
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Warm the blinis according to the instructions on the pack. You can also warm the blinis on a griddle pan on low heat.
- Meanwhile, flake the smoked salmon into a bowl, mix in the crème fraiche, chopped dill and Ginger and Cumin Spice Drops®.
- Spoon about a teaspoonful of the mixture onto each blini, then garnish with dill, lemon zest and freshly ground black pepper.
Take control of Christmas this year and save precious time with Spice Drops® available from Sainsbury’s, Whole Food Markets, Ocado, Amazon and www.holylama.co.uk for £4.00 per bottle (except Saffron).